In Spring, we witness the world being reborn. Everything that has been lying dormant through the long winter months emerges. Plants blossom and grow. Birds make nests and hatch out their young. It is a season full of transition, it helps to remind us that change is both natural and normal.
Spring invites you to look within yourself and see – what is waiting to be born?
With this post prepared by the best Bendigo naturopaths near me, let us learn five (5) lifestyle tips to guide us on embracing this season of spring. Connecting in with the natural rhythms of Spring helps your energy to focus and flow more naturally. It strengthens your own energy and helps you to harmonise with the world around you. The more you connect to the energy of spring the happier, more energetic, and at ease you will be.
5 Lifestyle Tips For Spring Season
Here are some things that you can do to help connect with the energy of Spring:
- Start your day with an early morning walk, letting the sunshine pull you up and out of bed – following the example of the natural world. Spend time looking at the plants and animals in your journey. Connect the life around you to the energy of life within you, move out of darkness into the newness of possibility.
- Embrace the energy of Spring – particularly the energy of new beginnings. Use this energy to propel you forward as you start new projects. Embrace new growth, cover over old hurts, be creative, and start new things. Most importantly, BEGIN!
- Use the energy of Spring to sow wisely. Use the energy and vision of this Spring to prepare for the coming Summer. Check these organic products such as herbal teas and more.
- Open the doors and windows; let in the fresh air of Spring! This allows you to embrace the energy of Spring.
- Add the uplifting and energising lemon essential oil to your routing, heightening your Spring experience.
- Feast on fresh greens and whole foods, everything that grows best in the Spring!
- Bring plants inside, draw them further into your life; they will help you connect with the energy of Spring as they grow.
Getting excited to follow these lifestyle tips this Spring season? Read more articles here to guide you in your health and wellness journey.