Our Elderberry gummies DIY Pack is a delicious way to build defenses and ward off seasonal invaders.
What You Will Need with this DIY Elderberry Gummies Pack
- 4 cups purified water
- 1/4 cup raw honey or,
- maple syrup if child is under 12 months, and
- silicone moulds or glass baking dish to pour gummies into
What You Need To Do
- Combine water and herbs in a medium sized pot and cover. Bring to a
simmer and turn heat to low. Simmer with cover on for 20 minutes or
until the liquid is halved.
- Strain herbs from liquid. Be sure to press out all liquid from strainer
using a spoon in order to extract all the remaining liquid from the
- Sprinkle gelatine over the the syrup and whisk gently until dissolved.
Slowly add your honey, tasting as you go. Add until it is sweet enough for your taste.
- Pour the liquid into your silicon moulds and sprinkle with the turmeric
powder (or if using a glass baking pan spray with coconut oil or line
with baking paper).
- Place them in the fridge to set, until they become firm like jelly. You
can place them in the freezer to decease setting time.
- Remove them from the moulds and store in the fridge in an airtight
container. If you used a baking pan, cut the gummies into small
squares and remove from pan.
The gummies last up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Adults: 1-3 small gummies daily. Children: 1-2 small gummies daily.
Each Magically Medicinal Magic Forest Folk Blend comes with its own story.
Story Telling Ritual
Rituals help foster a sense of belonging and identity. They keep us connected and create stable, peaceful environments for our little ones to thrive. You may want to read the following story to your little one each time they have an elderberry gummy.
Net Weight: 500 mL worth of elderberry gummies