Presenting our Elderberry Gummies Pack
Elderberries are widely used as a protective and healing remedy against colds, flu, and respiratory illnesses. They are naturally sweet, and paired with these other immune enhancing herbs, these elder berry gummies are a delicious way to get your daily dose of herbal medicine to keep your immune system functioning at its best.
Contains a blend of elderberries, cinnamon chips, licorice root, hawthorn berries, marshmallow root and turmeric
You Will Need:
- 5 tablespoons high quality gelatine (we recommend Nutraorganics like you can see here or Great Lakes grass fed gelatine)
- 3 cups purified water
- 1 cup organic apple juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- coconut oil (for greasing silicon moulds or glass baking pan – optional)
*You will also need silicon moulds or a glass baking pan to make your gummies.
- Combine water, herbs, and apple juice in a medium sized pot and cover. Bring to a simmer and turn heat to low. Simmer with cover on for 20 minutes or until the liquid is halved.
- Strain herbs from liquid. Be sure to press out all liquid from strainer using a spoon in order to extract all the remaining liquid from the herb matter.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the the syrup and whisk gently until dissolved.
- Slowly add your honey, tasting as you go. Add until it is sweet enough for your taste.
- Use a small amount of coconut oil to grease small silicone moulds or baking pan for your gummies.
- Then, pour the liquid into your silicon moulds (or a glass baking pan) and place them in the fridge to set, until they become firm like jells. Remove them from the moulds and store them in the fridge in an airtight container. If you used a baking pan, cut the gummies into small squares and remove from pan.
The gummies should last up to 2 weeks in the fridge or much longer in the freezer.
*** I recommend eating 1-3 small gummies a day.