Ever had a niggling feeling that you were about to fall ill – and wished you could do something to help fight it off? That is exactly where this Elderberry Syrup steps in.
In this herbal kit, you will find herbs that have been specifically chosen to help support your immune system. It is an effective and tasty way to help support your immune system.
This herbal syrup is made up of a blend of the following organic ingredients:
- Elderberries: are full of nutrients and antioxidants that help to support the function of your immune system.
- Rosehips: rich in vitamin C this herb helps to support your immune system.
- Ginger: supports your immune system with its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It also helps to reduce inflammation and support your digestive system.
- Baikal skullcap: has immune-protective properties, helping to support you when you start to feel sick.
- Cinnamon: supports the activity of your immune system by supporting antioxidant action. It is also antimicrobial and helps to reduce inflammation.
- Cloves: help to stimulate white blood cells and helps to purify the blood. It has potent antimicrobial properties, helping to resolve your illness faster.
How to Use: When you feel like a cold is coming on, you can start taking this Elderberry Syrup.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon every 2 hours for duration of illness.
- For adults: 1 teaspoon every 2 hours for duration of illness.
- For 9 months – 1 year old: 1/8 of the normal adult dose
- For 1-2 year old: 1/4 of the normal adult dose
- For 2-5 years old: 1/3 of the normal adult dose
- For 5-12 years old: 1/2 of the normal adult dose
- For 12+ y/o: Adult dose (unless the child is particularly small)
This elderberry syrup kit is naturopathically formulated in a health food shop near Bendigo and Castlemaine.