Please read this document carefully before you sign it.
By signing this Membership Agreement, you are entering into a legally binding contract, so please consider carefully whether this Agreement is right for you and contact us before you sign if you have any concerns.
If anything in this Membership Agreement is unclear, please seek independent advice to ensure you fully understand your rights and obligations.
Acorn and Oak is committed to offering quality one on one over the counter acute care consultations for individuals. However, we recognise that from time to time there may be reason for some dissatisfaction. We welcome constructive feedback as an opportunity to review and improve our practices. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com to discuss any issues that arise.
This membership is for both local (Ballarat based) and interstate clients (anywhere in Australia) who are wanting unlimited acute (up to 10 minutes in length) consultations for a period of 12 months from the date they start their membership. You will receive a prescription with dosages of herbs/nutritional supplements/homeopathics as well as diet and lifestyle advice. This membership is valid for either individuals or families, depending on which membership is purchased.
- Important Dates
- Membership commences for 365 days from the date that payment is received.
- The Parties
This Membership Agreement is between:
Acorn and Oak Herbal Dispensary And Natural Health Clinic.
Address: 46 Armstrong St North, Ballarat Central VIC 3350.
Email for Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Katherine Knott
You, the “Member”
Member Details are set out in Schedule 1.
By accepting this offer, you personally agree to become a member of the Acute Care Membership and to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- Definitions and Interpretation
The following words have these meanings in this Membership Agreement:
An Acute Care Member is someone who has either purchased the membership directly OR is related to the member. They must reside under the one roof. This membership does NOT include any supplements/herbs- these are an additional cost. Definition of ACUTE is sudden or recent onset with a short lived duration. It is up to the discretion of the prescribing naturopath as to whether your condition is deemed acute, if it is not it may be recommended that you book a longer consultation or referred to a more suitable clinician.
- Payment Terms
- $100 for individuals
- $120 for 2 people
- $150 for family of up to 6. Thereafter each child is $20 extra. You must reside at the same address to be considered a couple.family. 12 months for unlimited acute care consultations lasting for up 15 minutes each.
- Withdrawal from Membership
- NO refunds will be given once payment is made
- The Membership
- Membership Content and Structure
- The aim of the membership is to provide over the counter/phone/skype acute care (up to 10 minutes in length) naturopathic consultations, either in person or via phone/skype Australia wide. Members can expect to receive an acute care prescription including dosages of any herbs/nutritional supplements prescribed as well as diet and lifestyle advice.
- 1 Custom Blended Australian Bush Flower Essence per membership.
- A 25 gram Welcome Tea
- Seasonal (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) 30 Minute Master Classes
- Acorn and Oak’s Responsibilities
- Members of acute care consultations will receive unlimited acute care consultations for the duration of 12 months from the date that membership commences within opening hours.
- Membership Details
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the details provided by you in Schedule 1 are correct. These details will be used to maintain our database of current members, notify you of changes to the Acute care Membership and provide you with updates to ensure you get the most value from your membership. Should your details change at any time you must notify Acorn and Oak Herbal Dispensary and Natural Health Clinic of the change as soon as possible.
- Relationship of the Parties
- The member engages Acorn and Oak to provide unlimited acute care over the counter consultations for the period of 12 months fort he date that payment is made.
- All Clinicians providing acute care consultations are full qualified Naturopaths, we are NOT medical doctors. The advice given during acute care consultations is only valid for the time that you or a family member are presenting at the clinic/apothecary. Health conditions can change rapidly, if this occurs please seek medical assistance.
- Intellectual Property & Privacy
- Your Confidential Information
- All information given at the time of the consultation is kept on file in a secure online password protected filing system. However, it is important to remember that your acute consultation is over the counter or phone so other people in the apothecary/shop clinic may over hear conversation. If this is of concern for you, booking and paying for a private one on one consultation is advised.
- Members Details
- Your details will be kept on file in a secure online password protected filing system.
- Staff Confidentiality
- All staff members sign a confidentiality agreement when they commence working at Acorn and Oak.