Looking for something a little different for the man in your life? Sometimes you can’t find the right thing to buy. When this happens, making something special for them can be perfect. You’d want to try this rosemary beard oil DIY recipe from our apothecary.
This recipe teaches you how to make a rosemary beard oil for your man. It is a simple recipe that you can easily make at home.
Beard Oil DIY Recipe: Ingredients
- ¾ of a cup of organic olive oil
- 3 Tbsp of organic dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp of organic dried horsetail
- 1 Tbsp of organic dried lavender
- 2 drops of organic tea tree oil
- 2 drops of organic lavender essential oil
How To Make This DIY Recipe
- Place the dried herbs in a 500mL jar.
- Completely cover the herbs with the olive oil.
- Add the lavender and tea tree oil.
- Store somewhere warm for 2-3 weeks to allow the herbs to infuse.
- Strain the herbs from the oil and store away from direct sunlight.
Adapted from a recipe by Coleen from ‘Grow Forage Cook Ferment’.
Did you like this DIY recipe? You may want to check out these other herbal recipe guides from our Australian apothecary.
Katherine is a certified naturopath and the founding director of Acorn and Oak. She began studying Naturopathy when she was 18 years old and has practiced in both Melbourne and rural Victoria. She has also studied 2 1/2 years of nursing and midwifery, but decided that she was happier to work with women as […]
Read More… from Katherine Knott
Nicki has always been drawn to Holistic Health and she follows in her mother’s footsteps who is a Reflexologist and Natural Therapist. Nicki was inspired to study Herbal Medicine after attending one of Dr. Sandi Rogers’ (Naturopath, Director of National College of Traditional Medicine and former President of Australian Traditional Medicine Society) seminars on ‘Fruits […]
Read More… from Nicki Stewart
Alyce is qualified naturopath in Ballarat who loves supporting people on their health journey. Alyce believes optimising and restoring health first and foremost begins with food as medicine and creating healthy lifestyle habits. She is passionate about providing a safe, non judgement environment and endeavours to support her clients with strategies they can implement into […]
Read More… from Alyce Beaton