The young leaves of Yellow Dock don’t have much taste but are able to be eaten in salads and soups – like it’s close relative, sorrel. Dock has long been the choice herb to help purge both the gut and the liver. In ancient Rome, it was also used for skin complaints and to help purify the blood. While it is native to Europe and Asia, Dock is now widespread and is considered a weed in many countries.
Yellow dock is known, energetically, as the herb of understanding. Native Americans used it to help deepen wisdom and discernment. It helps to connect you to the seat of your life experiences, illuminating your understanding. Additionally, Dock flushes out old or stagnant emotions – in much the same way it helps clear out constipation.
Yellow dock is used for a wide variety of purposes, including:
- As a gentle laxative.
- To help support and stimulate the production of bile.
- To aid in the treatment of skin conditions, including soothing itchy skin.
- Supporting liver function, especially when poor liver function is also contributing to skin eruptions.
- Helping to relieve constipation.
- To help purify the blood and aid in correcting anaemia thanks to its iron content.
- Helps to support the digestive system.
- Soothes an overactive digestive system.
- Helps to correct hormonal imbalances
Certified Organic Yellow Dock Dried Herbs Available in Herbal Pharmacy near me:
25g = 7.99
50g = 11.99
100g = 18.99