Echinacea is an herb well known for its cone-like flower. It is found in the prairie, glade, and woodland habitats of North America. It has a wide and varied history of use by American Indian tribes. Their magicians would wash their hands in Echinacea before dipping them into scalding water.
It was used medicinally for all sorts of bites and stings, including – apparently – as a treatment for rattlesnake bites. Smoke from this herb was used to help relieve headaches.
Echinacea has a stimulating nature. It promotes the flow of your lymph system, stimulates the immune system, and increases the production of saliva. As part of its stimulating nature – towards body secretions – it has a slightly drying nature. Energetically, this herb has a cooling nature, making it beneficial for helping resolve infections.
Symbolically, Echinacea has been linked to healing and strength.
Some use this herb to help boost psychic abilities.
Echinacea is used for a wide variety of purposes including:
- Supporting your immune system during acute and chronic infections.
- Aiding in the resolution and prevention of infections in the respiratory system.
- Supporting the healing of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, ulcers, abscesses, and wounds.
- Helping with the recovery from glandular fever.
- Immune system support, including as part of a holistic protocol for autoimmune conditions
These certified Organic Echinacea Dried Herbs from Castlemaine Dispensary near me are available in:
25 grams = $7.99
50 grams = $11.99
100 grams = $18.99