Dandelion is a powerful spring tonic, which is reflected in the resilience and persistence of its growth. It often grows in depleted soils, its deep roots reaching down to bring up the nutrients hidden in the soil. It works to replenish and remineralise the poor soil it grows in, and it does much the same in people.
This herb has a long history of use, with its roots and leaves being used as food and medicine for over 2,000 years. Different people and cultures have used this herb to move stagnation and bring cleansing.
Dandelion works strongly with the emotions of the liver. Helping to resolve and free up supressed emotions of anger, frustration, and rage. It is both transformative and stimulating, able to do powerful work.
Linked to growth, hope and healing this herb has long been considered as a positive, uplifting sign. This herb is naturally nourishing and supportive, rich in a wide variety of nutrients. The seed heads of this herb are also linked to luck – blowing the seeds free is linked to the granting of wishes.
Dandelion is used for a wide variety of purposes including:
- As a liver tonic to support liver health and function.
- To reduce liver congestion.
- To support gall bladder health.
- The provision of gentle stimulation to support digestive health.
- Aiding in the cleansing of toxins from the blood.
- Supporting renal health and helping reduce fluid retention.
- Helping to relieve kidney and bladder infections.
Certified Organic Dandelion Dried Herbs prepared by Ballarat herbalists Available in:
25 grams = $7.99
50 grams = $11.99
100 grams = $18.99