Cinnamon is a beautifully warming herb that gently supports you and warms you from the inside out. It replenishes your vitality and helps to support and stimulate blood flow. Allowing it to gently improve energy throughout your whole body.
This makes it a great overall tonic that gives your vitality a gentle nudge when it isn’t at its best. It is a positive herb that has long been associated with protection, health, good luck and love for centuries.
Widely used in cooking, Cinnamon is also a well-known medicinal plant with a long history. One of the earliest known records that document cinnamon use comes from an ancient Egyptian papyrus, dating back to 1,500 BC. It has been used to help with ‘cold’ conditions such as poor circulation and rheumatic pains.
Additionally, it has been long known for its beneficial effects on the digestive system, helping to relieve nausea and gently stimulate digestion. You will also find records of it being used to help relieve the aches and pains of viral conditions. It has a long history of use throughout the East as both a medicine and an herb.
Cinnamon is used for a wide variety of purposes, including:
- Helping to regulate and balance blood sugar levels, improving uptake and metabolism.
- Soothing and calming digestive upsets including spasms and loose stools.
- Reduces bloating and nausea.
- Stimulates the appetite and the digestive system.
- Promotes blood flow and stimulates the peripheral circulatory system to help with cold hands and feet.
- To aid in the treatment of debility and convalescence.
Certified Organic Cinnamon Dried Herbs stocked in our Ballarat health shop Available in:
25 grams = $7.99
50 grams = $11.99
100 grams = $18.99