Baical Skullcap is one of the most often used herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for the management of allergic and inflammatory conditions. While named for the appearance of its flowers, it is the root of this herb that is used in herbal medicine. It has played an important role in plant medicine in Japan, Russia, Mongolia, Korea, and China for many years.
This herb has a very bitter taste and is energetically cold. Making it the perfect herb to help remove heat and toxins from the body. Additionally, it helps to support the function of your immune system.
This herb is also used in TCM to help with a variety of different medical conditions. It helps to drain heat from the upper body when accompanied by a fever. Additionally, Baical Skullcap is used to help with damp heat, where it supports the digestive system.
Skullcap is used for a wide variety of purposes including:
- Supporting the health of your cardiovascular system,
- Helping to manage allergies,
- Supporting and protecting your brain health and function,
- Helping to protect against kidney and liver damage,
- Aiding in the management of inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis,
- Helping to improve intestinal function and reduce inflammation, and
- Supporting healthy intestinal microflora diversity.
Certified Organic Baical Skullcap Dried Herbs prepared by Naturopaths in Ballarat and Lake Gardens Available in:
25 grams = $7.99
50 grams = $11.99
100 grams = $18.99