Life throws a lot of challenges at you daily. When you’re a new mum, it can seem that life found a whole new set of challenges just for you. Sometimes it feels as if your nerves are constantly on edge. Get this DIY recipe from our apothecary near Bendigo and Castlemaine for an enjoyable bathing time with this mom and baby bath blend.
This herbal DIY recipe contains a blend of relaxing nervines that will help to soothe frayed nerves. You can use this blend for a relaxing bath. This blend is also safe for you to use if you want to bring your baby into the tub too.
What You Need For Mom and Baby Bath Blend
- ¼ of a cup of dried organic chamomile flowers
- ¼ of a cup of dried organic lavender flowers
- ¼ of a cup of dried organic linden
How To Make This DIY Bath Blend Recipe
- Place the herbs in a large pot. Add 2L of water, bring to a boil.
- Once it has boiled, turn off the heat. Let the herbs steep for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Once it has steeped the desired amount of time, strain the liquid directly into your bath. Keep the herbs out of the water and discard or compost.
Checkout these DIY herbal recipes you’ll enjoy adapted in our apothecary near Bendigo and Castlemaine.