It might seem odd that a foot soak can be reinvigorating, but it can be.
They give you a reason to take some time to relax and reset after a challenging day. With the right blend of herbs, a foot soak will soothe achy feet and help you feel refreshed.
What You Need:
- 5g of dried organic peppermint leaf
- 5g of dried organic Lemon Balm leaf
- 5g of dried organic Rose petals
- 5g of dried organic Rosemary leaf
- 200g of Epsom salts
- A large bowl
- Hot water
- Sealed container
- Container big enough to fit both feet
Foot Soak Herbal Recipe – What To Do:
- Mix the dried herbs in a large bowl.
- Add and stir through the Epsom salts.
- Put the mixed dried herbs and Epsom salts into your sealed container.
- Place ½ cup to 1 cup of the mixture into a container that will fit both of your feet.
- Add enough hot water to the container that it will cover your feet. Make the water hot but not too hot to avoid burns.
- Sit down and soak your feet for at least 30 minutes.
Katherine is a certified naturopath and the founding director of Acorn and Oak. She began studying Naturopathy when she was 18 years old and has practiced in both Melbourne and rural Victoria. She has also studied 2 1/2 years of nursing and midwifery, but decided that she was happier to work with women as […]
Read More… from Katherine Knott
Nicki has always been drawn to Holistic Health and she follows in her mother’s footsteps who is a Reflexologist and Natural Therapist. Nicki was inspired to study Herbal Medicine after attending one of Dr. Sandi Rogers’ (Naturopath, Director of National College of Traditional Medicine and former President of Australian Traditional Medicine Society) seminars on ‘Fruits […]
Read More… from Nicki Stewart
Alyce is qualified naturopath in Ballarat who loves supporting people on their health journey. Alyce believes optimising and restoring health first and foremost begins with food as medicine and creating healthy lifestyle habits. She is passionate about providing a safe, non judgement environment and endeavours to support her clients with strategies they can implement into […]
Read More… from Alyce Beaton