WOMEN’S CIRCLES 2023
Imagine sitting in a space where you feel held and heard,
Where you feel safe enough to voice anything that may be arising for you,
Envision a space where women support and encourage each other to GROW, EXPAND and step FULLY into their POWER.
Dream into a space where you feel safe enough to explore your inner world and be able to clear blocks/shed layers that may be holding you back from you being truly, authentically YOU!
Sitting in sacred circle with other women allows us to be held and heard deeply by each other. It’s a safe space that supports us to re connect with ourselves and access the true magic that our soul contains.
Practicing the art of listening deeply also gives us a chance to tap into our empathy and patience, keeping us present in the moment without thinking about how we will respond.
Gathering in women’s circle reconnects us and activates the power of our ancient ways. Circling with women reminds us of the times when women were honoured for their feminine wisdom and their connection to Pachamama’s /Mother Earth’s healing powers.
It is a space where we can appreciate who we really are as women and our place in this society. Together we remember where we come from, where we are going, and how we want to get there. Together we envision and manifest our dreams.
A women’s circle helps you realise you are not alone.
Have you ever felt isolated while facing a challenging situation, feeling that no one understood you?
In a women’s circle, you get to hear the challenges of other women and often find out they face similar obstacles as you.
This can not only help you get through your challenge but it also creates a commonality in which you no longer feel so alone.
I believe more and more that women’s circles will play a key role in the evolution of our species that will lead us away from competition, emotional repression, domination and violence, and instead towards a new consciousness that cultivates care and interconnection, values our feelings, links personal transformation with social change, and reminds us of the sacredness of life.
A Medicine Woman’s Prayer
I will not rescue you,
For you are not powerless,
I will not fix you,
For you are not broken,
I will not heal you,
For l see you in your wholeness.
I will walk with you through the darkness,
as you remember your light
– Sheree Bliss Tilsley
Location: 10 Shirley Drive, Taradale VIC
Second Wednesday of each month
Arrival will be from 7pm – herbal tea and time to connect and chat with each other
Circle starting at 7:30-9:30pm
Each month we will be exploring:
- Talking Bowl/Sharing- an opportunity for each of us to share what is going on in our internal worlds via prompts to explore each month.
- Drum Journey Each month we will go on a 30 minute drum journey. Not only is it an amazing way to meditate, it is also a wonderful tool as it can relax, energise, soothe, and heal. It has been proven to have healing effects on your physical and emotional bodies. Recent studies have shown that drumming accelerates physical healing, boosts the immune system, and produces feelings of well-being.
- Feminine Embodiment Practice– This gentle form of movement is not dance or yoga and is suitable for everyBODY! Embodiment explores the relationship between our physical being and our energy. It involves the interaction of our body, thoughts, and actions. Feminine Embodiment Practice uses the body as a tool for healing through self-awareness, mindfulness, connection, self-regulation, finding balance, and creating self-acceptance.
“To be home in one’s body is to be at home everywhere. Embodiment is about being at home. It is about being present, being here, and wanting to be here….Being fully present in the now and in the body go together. This in turn overcomes fear and anxiety. Body and soul reunite. What we believe in becomes embodied in the work of our bodies. As Jung put it, ‘The difference we make between the psyche and the body is artificial. It is done for the sake of a better understanding. In reality, there is nothing but a living body. That is the fact; and psyche is as much a living body as body is living psyche: it is just the same’” (Matthew Fox, 147)
- Cosmic weather report– exploring what is going on astrologically and how it may be impacting us
- Sabbats– By connecting in with the seasons of the year we connect deeper and deeper into ourselves and our heart space. We will be exploring the medicine that they carry e.g.- autumn and spring equinox, winter and summer solstice, Ostara, yule, Mabon, etc. and how we can weave their magic into our lives.
Are you reading this with equal part excitement and fear? Wondering if it’s the right thing to do?
2023 Dates for Women’s Circle in Australia
Katherine is a naturopath, herbalist, shamanic womancrafter and mother to 4 crazy wildings who have been and continue to be her greatest teachers. Katherine has always been drawn to the inner stories that a person weaves from the moment of conception until the present time and how that impact who and how they are in the world. Katherine intertwines the medicine of her drum throughout clinical practice as a naturopath as well as holding space in shamanic drum making workshops. She is stepping more deeply into earth medicine with the Inca Medicine School by training to become a Nusta Paqu (medicine woman).
The monthly investment for the Women’s Circles for 2023 is $40
Payment Details are:
STRIPE (credit card, apple pay or google pay) by clicking on the button below:
OR Via Bank Transfer
Please join our mailing list if you would like to hear about upcoming circles, workshops, and other events.