Wanting a more natural first aid kit?
Unsure about where to start and what to include?
Nicki will take you through what to include in your kit, when and how to use it!
A way to ensure that you have all your first aid situations covered with the least amount of products.
Nicki will show you simple, yet effective remedies, giving you the confidence and resources to manage simple complaints at home for you and your family.
These remedies are safe and effective for common complaints that are normally managed at home with simple strategies, but should not replace the need for medical advice.
We will also have some our favourites on sale for you buy there and then to get you and your family on your way to using amore natural first aid kit!
Nicki has been in clinical practice for 17 years, 6 of those were at N.C.T.M in Melbourne where she also lectured Herbal Medicine alongside Dr. Sandi Rogers.
Nicki is passionate about working with families; to guide, support and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Nicki, her partner and 3 beautiful children live on a property in Mount Egerton where they grow Organic herbs, fruits and vegetables. She also runs monthly maiden circles.
Areas of Interest
- Digestive and nervous system imbalances
- Men’s health
- Menstrual cycle irregularities
- Children’s health
Recent Continuing Education
- Mediherb: Rising osteoarthritis prevalence.
- A.T.M.S : Ethical Practice.
- OptimalRx: Botanical Medicine for Migraine Headaches. A session with the Masters.
- Optimal Rx: Functional Testing for Mental Health Series.
- Mediherb: Herbal Management of Infection in Chronic Disease.
- BioPractica: Inflamm-Aging. A wholistic approach to Inflammation
Saturday the 25th of May 10.00am-11.30am
Have a Question? Call us on 03 43432844