Does your GUT rule your life?
Do you or your child experience
- excessive gas
- abdominal pains and cramps
- anxiety or depression
- autoimmune disease such as coeliac, hashimoto’s or grave’s disease
Then this workshop is for YOU!
What topics are covered in this workshop?
- Structure of the gut
- Function of the gut
- What is the microbiome
- Gut-brain axis- how your anxiety or depression is linked to the health of your GUT
- What is leaky gut (medical term is ‘increased intestinal permeability’)
- Leaky gut & the autoimmune connection
- How to heal your gut
- Probiotics and Prebiotics- what’s the difference and why strains and species are SO important when choosing the correct Probiotic.
This event is for anybody looking to improve their gut health – you may already suffer from a gut disorder or are just seeking more information about how to maximise the health of your gut.
It will give you the knowledge, strategies, and tools you need to optimise your gut health and is a chance to learn just how important and integral our gut is to our general well-being.
All participants will receive
- 12 tips to a healthy gut handout
This is an interactive workshop where we will be sampling various herbs/products that assist GUT healing
There will also be time for any Questions that you may have about yours or your child’s GUT health.