Spring is a time of renewal in a lot of different ways. This herbal blend DIY recipe from a dispensary near Bendigo and Ballarat is a lovely addition to any relaxing bath. The sacred lotus is the focus of this blend. It is rejuvenating, purifying, and inspiring – helping you to reconnect with your feminine nature.
What You Need: DIY Bath Recipe
- 3 cups of dried organic sacred lotus petals
- 1 cup of dried organic lemon grass
- 1 cup of dried organic lemon balm
- ½ cup of dried organic rose petals
- ¼ cup of dried organic calendula petals
- ¼ cup of dried organic jasmine flowers/buds
- A large glass jar, or alternative
How To Make Your Sacred Lotus Bath
- Mix all the herbs together.
- Place in a large glass jar or other airtight container.
- To use grab a large handful or two and add to your warm water as you fill up your bath.
Adapted from a recipe by Stacey & Miranda from ‘Plants of Power’.
Checkout our collection of herbal recipe guides in our dispensary near Bendigo and Ballarat.